• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for new arrival please ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Tinsel is very underweight ...

010-12.jpg

she needs lots of eating vibes please :?

If she was a stray, I hope shes not at risk of myxi....It has a 10-14 day incubation period.
:shock::shock::shock:

Shes a pretty little thing.Looks like her fur coat is too big for her!!xx

Aww what a sweet and delicate little thing!! Hey sweetie, get nomming it's New Years Eve - there's lots of goodies for you I'm sure x :love:

She's really pretty, you can see how thin she is here, much more so than you could on FB. Hope she starts nomming tasty things very soon and starts to feel better :D

If she was a stray, I hope shes not at risk of myxi....It has a 10-14 day incubation period.
:shock::shock::shock:

Shes a pretty little thing.Looks like her fur coat is too big for her!!xx

she has been with the people who found her for over 2 weeks while they tried to find her owners .

Is it particularly concerning that she's still so thin if she's been looked after (and presumably fed?) for all that time?

I was thinking this as i served up my dinner (and as I type,madam Bird has nicked a chip!!)xx

Back