• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My puddy cat friend

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
She lives with my auntie and grandma, I go visit her every friday :love: She starting showing up and sleeping in their shed, we saw her eating rubbish from bins and thought she must be lost/left, she was wary at first but is now very tame. I tried to find her owners but failed, the post man said he thought she belonged to some one who had moved away and she'd been left behind. She was dribbling and the vets said her teeth were in a terrible state, she had some removed and they estimate her to be very old, they don't think she's under 14 years old and the teeth were from previously having a bad diet. She was also covered with fleas. But here she is now, doing well and has made herself right at home :lol:

temp4ad24ff0-d0ee-4e0f-b2d1-ecb7a443a722.jpg

tempf86de93d-20e9-40e3-ab0d-f063ade3c001.jpg

cat1.jpg

cat3.jpg

cat2.jpg

What a beautiful tortie she is. My 19yr old eventually had one bad tooth left in her head, she still ate anything you put in front of her, it never stopped her. Well done to all of you for offering this old girl a warm safe place, i hope she gives you years of love in return.

Back