• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnehs nooooooooooooo!!

amysb86

Alpha Buck
icing a cake for my friends birthday tomorrow buns at my feet as usual when im in the kitchen,:love::love:
when i accidently knocked over a bag of icing sugar before i had a chance to do anything both dandilion and biscuit are face down in the powder looking like coke addicts!:shock:

I grabbed them and put them in the living room while i cleaned up.....

just gone in the living room and oh my god, they are tearing round the room at 100 mph bouncing head first off anything in their path!!! and digging my new rug like there is treasure under there!:shock::shock:

apprently sugar + buns = hyper destructive rabbits!!

the little bit of sugar wont hurt them will it? they only got a few licks in before i nabbed them...

Last edited:
I don't have any real advice but I hope it's not too bad for them or I'll feel very bad for finding that so funny!

:lol::lol::lol:

thats fab! they'll be fine! probs just drink more than normal, and have sore heads from the sugar come down later on aha!

i wish i had pics or videos didnt think at the time lmao :lol:

they are both now crashed out in their pen looking very tired but also very pleased with them selves:love::love:

A similar thing happened to me once. When Grim had teeth and was a house bunny he went into the kitchen and closed the door behind him. I heard noises a little later and he had climbed up and got into his treat bag which was a plastic bag with yoghurt drops and russel rabbit carrot treats and everything rabbits really shouldn't have. And he'd eaten all of them! :shock:

He was so hyperactive after than. Having rabbits is like having toddlers. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::love: I'm trying not to cry laughing at your description.
Seriously tho, how are they now? Hope sugar drop wasn't too bad for them and they've munched lots of hay.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::love: I'm trying not to cry laughing at your description.
Seriously tho, how are they now? Hope sugar drop wasn't too bad for them and they've munched lots of hay.

sorry only just seen this :wave: they was fine afterwards just sleepy think they had a sugar crash :oops::roll:

Back