• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need to share. Funny.

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
My mother in law is staying. She doesn't speak English so I'm not attempting to explain this to her.
I've slept in today, and just come down and the rabbits foods bowl is full. I thought, that's odd, why haven't they eaten it?

It's been filled with litter lol. Their litter is woods pellets.

Well, I don't think the buns have carried it piece by piece to their bowl! :lol:

HAHA!

When we got married we spent the night in a hotel and my dad slept at our house to look after the cats. I had a cupboard with a sack of cat litter next to a sack of Iams biscuits.

The next day we came home, dad was already gone and the 5 cats were all sat yelling at 5 bowls of cat litter! He tried, he just failed so funnily!

:lol:

My brother looked after my cat when I went away one night. I think he had a few drinks that night because we came home to him passed out on the sofa in his boxers and the cat staring bewilderdly at a wedge of cheese in her bowl! :lol:

The other day I wondered why Nigel, the ferret, still had a full bowl of food in the morning... Turns out my mum had given him Excel pellets instead of ferret pellets :roll: Daft woman!

Back