• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies on holiday

catxx

Mama Doe
Come to my mum's for New Years, brought the bunnies with me rather than use a sitter who will probably be doing family things! When they're here they have the run of a courtyard and log-store (it has a 2 story house on one side, 1 story on 2 sides and a 20ft wall on the 4th side!).

As it's so insanely mild this year (they've even started shedding a bit) they've decided napping on damp bricks is the best idea. Yes there are a few naughty plants in the courtyard but they're either just de-leafed (not eaten, just removed) or ignored. There's a 3ft hutch with lots of blankets as a bolt hole.

This morning Bob was CONVINCED I was going to put him back in the carrier after breakfast so hid from me. Of course his version of hiding is if he can't see me, I obviously can't see him - so that was a terracotta pot with ears and a fluffy bum sticking out then...

From the hallway:

Untitled by catxcatxx, on Flickr

From the Kitchen:

Furry bunny slippers

What you doing mummeh? We was sleepin!

I make lying on cold wet bricks my priority when it's this mild as well :lol:

Very cute bunnies :love::love::love:

Back