• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They ate their bed!!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I cleaned out the buns bedroom late yesterday afternoon...I put newspaper down, a thick layer of straw and then topped it off with a nice layer of H4P's Meadow hay...well I opened the bedroom door this morning and all the hay is gone! :shock: At first I wondered if i had forgotten to put it in but i know I did put it in there as there were a few broken strands left over :lol: That was 5 large handfuls of hay in there, plus a handful on the upstairs landing which had pretty much gone!

We killed the last bag of H4P meadow in 2 weeks! Where on earth do they put it?! :lol:

awww what good girlies. Although mine eat a lot of hay, it never seems to disappear. I suppose because there is so much hay over the floor, they pick and choose the best bits and it doesn't really go down.

Back