• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar Morrissey's First Christmas.

lone_cat

New Kit
These 2 are from Christmas Day.

IMG01560-20111225-0900.jpg

With his chocolate Santa.
oscar.jpg

Testing my new camera out earlier today.

074.jpg

He was running towards me growling in this one. He's a grumpy bunny sometimes.

089.jpg

With his best friend. He loves her so much and she's only interested in his food and poos!

086.jpg

think it might be one of the special choc santas pets at home were selling made from something else that looks like choc, for buns and pigs :wave:

very cute bunny :love::love:

Cute bunster! Is he just new?

Hope he never ate the choccy santa.

I've had him since April.
It was a yoghurt type Santa, from Pets At Home. He ate a little a bit every day, he's not greedy at all unless it involves hay!
:)

gorgeous bun :love: and CAVI!!!!!!!!! :love:

from one bun and cavi owner to another :wave:

014-16.jpg

xxx
He is beautiful!

Does your bun love him lots too? And is it mutual?
Oscar goes mental for Cady and she just sits by the side of him and ignores him but knows full well he's hopping and running around for attention! Diva:roll:

Thank you all :) :D:wave:

I've had him since April.
It was a yoghurt type Santa, from Pets At Home. He ate a little a bit every day, he's not greedy at all unless it involves hay!
:)

He is beautiful!

Does your bun love him lots too? And is it mutual?
Oscar goes mental for Cady and she just sits by the side of him and ignores him but knows full well he's hopping and running around for attention! Diva:roll:

Thank you all :) :D:wave:

bentley adore's bella, they are the best of friends and im forever nearly tripping over them as they bounce/run around with each other. they do this thing where they have a stand off and then bentley will run at her and she legs it, next mintue bentley is running the opposite way with a bunny at his heels :lol: they have grown up together practically so i will never know if bella thinks she is a dog or bentley thinks he is a bun :roll: :D

Oh good I was worried my lad was the only one that had a dog that hoovered up other animals poop. :lol:

Back