• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need to vent

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know Nutmeg and Mischa have been struggling a little over the past few days (weeks for Mischa) with their snuffle symptoms. Smudge decided last night that he wasn't going to eat his crunchie. Fortunately after some tummy rub, meds, a little water and some time he returned to normal.

Now Mini is sneezing too. Going to have to extend that next vet appointment. :( i swear she just wants to join in on the metacam action.

Thank you susie. I shouldn't really have made this last night. I'm having a rough few days healthwise myself so it's making things worse, going to rest all day today. I think Mini's ok, just hay dust maybe. Thought things through last night and have a few things I'm going to try. :)

Sending vibes to you and the little ones. Hope you're all very well soon. Nose rubs to my little furry buddies and a huge hug to you xxx

Back