• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your birdies

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Since I got my budgies the other day, I thought I would start a thread for anyone that has birds.There are my two Dolly and Dotty, please Add yours.

140569336.jpg

I dont have any but I did have a beautiful lime green parrotlet years ago :( I did see 2 budgies and cage similar to your two beauties on Gumtree near me for £30 so I was very tempted :wave:

I dont have any but I did have a beautiful lime green parrotlet years ago :( I did see 2 budgies and cage similar to your two beauties on Gumtree near me for £30 so I was very tempted :wave:

Awww they would have been very lucky to have ended up in your care :love:

He was a family pet but lives with my Parents. His name is Cracker, and he can talk and whistle. Very clever boy! :love:

Oh, I see ... I was wondering about the cat/birdie combi, although come to think of it Yvette has cats. What kind of birdie is Cracker?

Oh, I see ... I was wondering about the cat/birdie combi, although come to think of it Yvette has cats. What kind of birdie is Cracker?

I think poor Cracker would have a heart attack if he caw a cat!! Though he does get on well with my Nannas Dog when he stays at her house for holidays! :lol: He is a cockatiel, and is about 13 or 14 years old now! Our last one Ben lived to 17.

awww everyone has lovely birds :D
im gonna join in with my chickens :lol:

dscf5849-83771068.jpg

pet hen Eevee who comes in the house sometimes :lol:

dscf5710-31949578.jpg

other hens and cockeral :)

dscf5052-39626522.jpg

neighbours ducks :lol:

Back