• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

weird noise

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
right at first i thought it was something else in room, but ive fed the bunnies and mabel now munching hay and making a weird noise, she has never made a noise before its just weird, she is at vets tomorrow so will get them to check her, but she has looked fine all afternoon and wasn#t making a weird noise beforehand :?

When Millie is very hungry she chatters like a guinea pig as she eats. She has had her teeth checked, is very healthy and has done it for the year I have had her.

thanks she not doing it today, got her vhd vaccine in abit, she was probrably being too much of a pig :lol: mini lops are greedy :lol:

mabel had her vhd and took sox along with her for the journey get him used to vets abit more, she was an old pro, it was a different vet and she said she is soo
well behaved for a rabbit, i said yes she is a lap bunny :lol:

she isn;t making that strange noise now, and her heart,lungs and tummy all sound fine, so put it down to her being eager to eat her hay soo fast :lol:

Maybe she just did a little belch or hiccup. Buns do sometimes do little hiccups when they have eaten too fast but its not anything to worry about. Glad she is so healthy and was brave having her VHD.

Back