• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allergic to my Rabbits!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
My Dad spent Christmas with us (and went home yesterday). The last few days he kept complaining he was feeling blocked up even though he didn't have a stuff nose or anything so I just put it down to the usual "man flu" cold brought on by want of another cup of tea or something to eat without getting up from the sofa....:roll::lol::lol:

Anyway he has just phoned me to say he went to the Doctor today thinking he had the flu but was told he was allergic to Rabbits!!!:shock: I said he will have to stock up on some anti-allergy pills next time he comes up - to which he said that Darcy is only getting disinfectant spray in his xmas stocking next year!!:lol::lol::lol:

Ooops!! My friend is allergic to rabbits. Had a terrible time with her asthma when he started moulting - so I had to take him - which is how I fell in love with rabbits!! :lol:

Back