• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scrabbley rabbit

carolineclair

Warren Scout
Maple has decided anything I'm wearing is to be dug at! It's been going on a few days but today I can barely sit on the sofa for her jumping on my lap and scrabbling away at my clothes! I've tried giving her a box of old clothes to dig at but seems she just wants to dig at me!! Anyone else have experience of being their bunnys dig box!! I've tried saying no an putting her on the floor everytime she does it which seems to work after a few times but within 10 mins she's back again! Naughty bun! I'd like some clothes to wear into 2012!!!

Is she spayed? I think I've read that un-spayed bunnies will dig at people, so maybe if she hasn't been done this would stop it? :)

She is spayed. I think it's possibly an attention thing as if I lay down on te floor to stroke and play she stops... Am I just under the thumb of a 10 month bunny!!! If I can encourage her in any way to scrabble at the pile of old clothes please let me know ur tips!! Hiding treats in the middle I've considered but I can't keep doing that as she only gets a few a week!

Back