• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

floppy buns

Rodentranch

Alpha Buck
being at home the past couple of weeks has really given me a chance to see what they all get up to during the day....

flop :roll:

Kenco will flop. get up. Flop. turn around. Flop - and then lay there for ages completely comfy with his front paws up in the air.

The quad all flop out over eachother. they have several underbed storage boxes as litter/hay trays but they insist on all squeezing into the same one and then stretching out on top of each other.

Even Crumpet flops (legs only - head is up to stare at you in contempt as you walk past).

It makes me want to give them all big squishy cuddles :love:

lol at the piccy too...yup buns pick the weirdest places!! . I used to rationalise it that theyd squeezed in and lots of stuff in the way..might they think it was a predator detterrent...if they were in there itd be very hard for a predator to get in....they could squeeze out very fast...predator would still be stuck.

no bunies just love doing dumb stuff to make you look bad;):lol::lol::lol:

Even Crumpet flops (legs only - head is up to stare at you in contempt as you walk past).

:lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't there a bloke who put a camera on his cat's collar one time, to find out what it did when he was at work, and he similarly discovered that it slept. Got up. Turned round. Slept. Washed. Slept. etc...

Mine seem to like flopping in the most awkward of places. Case in point:

P1460838 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

love it :love::love:

floppy bunny + weired places =

COCO :lol:

P290811_1003.jpg
:love:

Back