• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jamie Truffle seeing the vet U/D post 21

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Jamie Truffle is seeing the vet tonight, she is coming to the house to see to some of my other bunnies and is going to check him over and see if he is fit enough to be neutered

Last edited:
Ooooh my little man!! I hope all goes well and he gets a clean bill of health! As soon as those plums are gone he can get married and live happily ever after :D I'm really interested to hear what your vet says! Have his poos got any bigger?

Good luck too to all your other bunsters seeing the vet tonight!

Ooooh my little man!! I hope all goes well and he gets a clean bill of health! As soon as those plums are gone he can get married and live happily ever after :D I'm really interested to hear what your vet says! Have his poos got any bigger?

Good luck too to all your other bunsters seeing the vet tonight!

Yes, I am worried about the arthritis and we will see if anything can be done to help him, she will also check his teeth

His poos and slightly bigger but not as big as I would like, he is not a hay eater at all

Yes, I am worried about the arthritis and we will see if anything can be done to help him, she will also check his teeth

His poos and slightly bigger but not as big as I would like, he is not a hay eater at all

:? He's probably never seen it before!! Is his intended a good hay eater? she might show him what it's for, that should get those big poos flowing!

oh no! Hope it's nothing too terrible or insurmountable.

Hopeful vibes for Jamie Truffle.

xx

Back