• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inside of bunny sheds !!

Skylar

Mama Doe
I'm thinking after all my bunnies are neutered & living together I might try to make the whole shed bunny safe (where there hutches are at the moment, but there's also bikes and tools and stuff so they can't get out.) cause there hutches are far too small just now :/ :oops:

So can I see pics of the inside of bunnies' sheds for inspiration please? :)

This is the inside of Stewart and Storm's shed...

Shed36b.jpg

This is Barley and Sophie's shed...

SShed1b.jpg

And the winter look...

SShed9b.jpg

Hope that helps! :wave:

Thanks for the link to that thread Jacks-Jane , I should've looked there before posting. Sorry :oops:

Captain Helen, your shed is so cool! Looks really cosy & spacious, your bunnies are really lucky!:) I hope I can make mine look something like that :) What size is your shed? Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link to that thread Jacks-Jane , I should've looked there before posting. Sorry :oops:

Captain Helen, your shed is so cool! Looks really cosy & spacious, your bunnies are really lucky!:) I hope I can make mine look something like that :) What size is your shed? Thank you!

:D They're both 6x4 bike sheds, so not as tall as normal sheds.

Mine seems to always be changing but here's a couple of photos

shed4.jpg

387850_10150538148954363_510329362_10816257_1527865377_n.jpg

Here's the shelf
shelf.jpg

And there's also a little shelf unit in there now to put all the "stuff" on (stuff on the shelf in that photo)

and just because I'm so chuffed with my new electricity, here it is all lit up at night :oops:
381443_10150536292369363_510329362_10809399_1192513183_n.jpg

Wow! They're all great :)

BattleKat your looks amazing!! So cool how it has lights too!:D and It's huge! :shock: what size is it? And how many bunnies live in there? :)

Would 8x6 be big enough for 3 bunnies?

Also, those wee rectangular carpet things, where do you get them and are they expensive? :)

Last edited:
Wow! Seeing pics like these always inspires me to get a move on with my shed! But at least my buns are in their shed, with 24hours run access and have all the things they need... the finishing touches are all just aesthetic really! But I do want to make them another bed space coz at the moment they just have an old hutch in there. Tey really need one that is going to be big enough for them both to go in toether :)

BattleKat your looks amazing!! So cool how it has lights too!:D and It's huge! :shock: what size is it? And how many bunnies live in there? :)
It's an 8x6 shed, with an attached run which is about 8x8. I have two medium buns and one big'un in there and they seem quite happy with it :)

Also, those wee rectangular carpet things, where do you get them and are they expensive? :)

The carpet things are machine washable doormats - I've seen them in dunelm mill, homebase, etc but mine are from tesco. I doubled up my clubcard points so they worked out the cheapest at the time. I think they're around £3 at the moment.
I used to have a big rug but it was a pain to shake off every day, and virtually impossible to wash it. These are working out quite well at the moment :)

It's an 8x6 shed, with an attached run which is about 8x8. I have two medium buns and one big'un in there and they seem quite happy with it :)

The carpet things are machine washable doormats - I've seen them in dunelm mill, homebase, etc but mine are from tesco. I doubled up my clubcard points so they worked out the cheapest at the time. I think they're around £3 at the moment.
I used to have a big rug but it was a pain to shake off every day, and virtually impossible to wash it. These are working out quite well at the moment :)

Thank you!! :)

Back