• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Helpucover insurance any good?

Ozbun

Warren Scout
Hello, ive just found Helpucover on Monay Saving Expert. Does anyone know whether it's any good? they quoted £7.09 for 1 rabbit. I haven't waded through the policy yet to compare with petplan, just wondered whether any of you use them. it says up to £2000 cover in a year. would be grateful for any info. thanks :)

P.S. I've spend a lot of time & money on this chap. Can someone please tell him that the way to say thanks is NOT by flicking urine in someones face!! :lol::lol::evil::cry:

Last edited:
I've never heard of them, I use Petplan. Have you looked at Pets at Home insurance too? I'm not sure what the differences are between them.

And no, urine flicking is not fun! :roll:

Thanks helennnnn!

I found a comparison here & it looks like petplan may still be the best. Thought I'd put it on in case anyone comes across this thread.

By the way I tried a quote for Dylan the dog who is 12- Asda insurance quoted £49.95 per month!! :shock:

I'm not great at posting links so if it doesn't work it should do if you paste in in browser. :)

http://www.hoppingmad.org/E3/insurance.htm

PS Hopscotch is gorgeous! :love::love:

Last edited:
Back