• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My name is Biscuit. My Favourite hobby is flopping.

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
IMG-20111230-00003.jpg

:shock:

Scared the bejesus out of me!

D'awww! Cutie pie! (Scoops up for snuggles)
I wish Mimzy could still flop. His arthritis prevents him. :(

Love the new siggy, btw. ;)

That's a lovely flop from Biscuit. :love:

Spenser does so many flops now that he is indoors. He has just done one after sitting on my dressing gown and nomming what appeared to be a particularly satisfying caecotroph. :mrgreen::lol:

Gray for the first time ever with Cutie-pie she completely flopped out. I screamed, I really thought she had died. It woke her up.

So strange. She very very rarely relaxes, but since her ordeal at the emergency vets a few weeks back, its like she appreciates home now and has started to relax for the first time since February. I never used to see her stretched out and now fully asleep.

That's a lovely flop from Biscuit. :love:

Spenser does so many flops now that he is indoors. He has just done one after sitting on my dressing gown and nomming what appeared to be a particularly satisfying caecotroph. :mrgreen::lol:

OOOH Lovely!! Beats my mince pie with clotted cream and custard......:D

I dont see too many flops.BB hides in the...er.....hide and the other 2 are very private bunnies....

I find bunny flops fascinating. I see my two with their legs stretched out behind or stretched to one side but I've never seen them sound asleep. I assume this is because they are outside and even when in their run (which is most of the time) they don't totally relax their guard.

I wonder if, in nature, the only time a bunny would flop and go deeply asleep is in the safety of the burrow. And if so, these flopping house and shed buns are treating their environment (in which they feel totally secure and safe) as a socking great burrow! :thumb:

Back