• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Cuddle Update! - Bonding *a few pics*

amor2429

Young Bun
Hey All!
Just wanted to update today about Cuddles. :)
We've been bonding well today, i let her have about 3 hours playing in the room this morning and another 2 this afternoon, and now it;s nearly 8pm and she is out again.
Most the time she has been coming over for pets when i scratch the ground, sometimes she rejects me and other times wont let me near when she is playing because she knows that when i do it will be back in the cage for her!
She has mainly been doing peepees on the tissues i put on the bed... I call it the puppy pad but it isnt really.. Haha.
Here's a few pics!
Thanks for looking!

3a2458e7.jpg

e8e07945.jpg

c1396088.jpg

BTW, we are going home tomorrow. As you can see, she has hay! :) I'm not letting her have heaps yet as she hasnt had it for quite a few days! :)

Last edited:
Aww, she looks much more comfortable than in the first pics I saw. She looks like a very sweet bun.

By the way she can have unlimited hay from straight away, it doesnt need to be introduced slowly like other foods, in fact the sooner you get her into good habits the better, as hopefully she'll grow up to be a good hay eater. Alfalfa and readigrass would be an exception to this rule, but you shouldnt feed them unlimited anyway.

Ahhhh she's gorgeous. Looks like she has grown already. Hope the journey home goes smoothly.

Back