• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We rescued a doggy!!

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
Im so happy, we have been wanting a dog for so long. We heard yesterday of an animal rescue in trouble. The owner is very seriously ill. The rescue takes in dogs and horses. I think historically it must have been an amazing place. But right now it is being very run down.

We have called her Angel. She was living in squalid conditions with her Brother and Sister. She is a German Shepherd, 8 months old, very under nourished and covered in fleas.

She has taken to us like she has lived here forever but she is very afraid to go outside because she has to go down steps to get there. OH has carried her out twice and she has the runs I guess because of the change of food, or should I say because she is actually being fed.

Poor darling, I know that as she settles in and gets some training she will be wonderful. I am totally in love with her already. She ignpores the cats and only shows mild interest in the bunnies. Perfect. I cant believe we have found her and she looks like she has died and gone to heaven.

a friend of ours, the one who told us about her is taking the other 2 tomorrow, they will have a great life, she trains police dogs.

OH and I are going to take some time to help out at the rescue, it looks like they really need it.

That is so good of you! I bet she will be very happy once she gets settled and in better shape. Any photos?

She sounds fantastic and how lucky she is to have found you! Sounds like the other doggies have landed on their paws too. Its a sorry situation for the rescue though :cry: i hope you can help them x

Back