• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have an addiction to buying food for my buns!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:oops::oops::oops: I think i need bun hoarders annon! I have enough food for alot of buns but actually only have my two rather spoilt monkeys!!

Have just ordered~
10kg SS
2 bags dried herbal garden
1 bag dried coltsfoot
1 bag dried dandilion
2 bags burns meadow mix
2 more bags of dried plantain
2 more bags of fenugreek crunchies

May aswell order enough whist im paying delivery eh? ;)

And I also had a deivery from H4Ps again this morning (so they now have 14kg timothy and rye, 9kg lovely straw for bedding, 10.5kg ish of meadow hay. Plus bags of various excel herbage and 1.5 bags of readigrass, 1.5 packs of dried pantain, 1.5 bags of fen crunchies :oops:

At this rate I might have to leave the buns in their hutch and use the bunny shed to hide all this from hubby!! :lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: I was like this for about a year when I first got my buns. I even asked for pressies for them for their first christmas instead of me. It wore off a bit as my bun numbers increased though :lol:

Oh good! The thought of increasing buns scares me becuase I cant help but worry that the shopping would be double! :shock::lol: I just love to watch them eat :thumb:

Pleads guilty to over-buying for one single, but very fussy bunny. :oops::roll:

I daren't buy an economical quantity of hay becuase Spenser is prone to go offing formerly favourite varieties. He used to be quite partial to green oat hay, but will have nothing to do with the current batch.

Im very lucky that both girls will eat pretty much hay hay that I give them :) They love that green oat hay (i got the green and stalky option from the hay experts).

I just braved the winds to put them a bowl full of apple leaves, 2 apple sticks and plantain into their run...they just sat and demoished the lot and then both hopped back into the hay box thingi and started nomming more hay! :)

Back