• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are there any other friendly rabbit forums?

Depends what kind of forum your looking for, rescue, mixed, breeder, UK only etc. ?

I haven't found any others that I am comfortable on, although I'm not particularly comfortable here either in some ways, but in others I wouldn't go anywhere else :lol: Nice and conflicting there.

I think wherever you go, there are members on here that go there as well as different folk!!

Ive got a great parrot forum that I go on...!!

I had a wee look at other forums a while ago but there don't seem to be many that are as busy as this one also RU has the advantage of having very kind and knowledgeable members who I've not seen post on other forums. :)

I had a wee look at other forums a while ago but there don't seem to be many that are as busy as this one also RU has the advantage of having very kind and knowledgeable members who I've not seen post on other forums. :)

It's not always the business that people are after. It's the friendliness and more personal touch which goes with a smaller forum.

I tried other ones but I think RU's the most friendly and helpful :) the other ones move quite slowly.

I dunno about Rabbit Rendezvous though cos I'm not allowed to join. :(

I guess people just have different needs and wants from forums, that's all :) Out there there will be forums that meet all those needs; it's just finding the ones that suit you best.

It's not always the business that people are after. It's the friendliness and more personal touch which goes with a smaller forum.

For me I'm quite happy with the friendliness of RU but the most important thing about an animal care forum for me is whether or not I can get advice reasonably quickly which is more likely on a busier forum. :) I've been using RU for a good few years now and not really required anything more from it, that's not to say other people will.

Points to sig :wave:
It all depends what you are looking for really, RU has been around for a while so has some knowledgeable members. We aren't that big, but very friendly :thumb:

I guess people just have different needs and wants from forums, that's all :) Out there there will be forums that meet all those needs; it's just finding the ones that suit you best.

Absolutely agree!!

For me I'm quite happy with the friendliness of RU but the most important thing about an animal care forum for me is whether or not I can get advice reasonably quickly which is more likely on a busier forum. :) I've been using RU for a good few years now and not really required anything more from it, that's not to say other people will.

Totally agree. I find general day to day chat important to me - it is great to have likeminded people to talk to about the important stuff (bunnies etc :lol: ) I think this forum is very fast moving. It's not a bad thing though. As said, it depends what is important to yourself.

I absolutely loooove the freedom of the internet - the fact can you can find likeminded people out there. Especially when i feel like a social misfit most of the time IRL :lol::lol::lol:

Back