• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! How do i choose a new wifey!

muchiemul

Young Bun
Hi:wave:
My boy floppy sadly lost his partner penny befoe xmas.
I have decided to get him a new wifey from a rescue as he is so sad and loved penny so much...
The problem is I have introduced him to two different females at thr rescue and he likes both!
Problem is which one do i choose for him now?
How do you pick between two rabbits that need a home?
Please help!

Hehe I was thinking get both aswell. Do the girls get on? Does one of the girls seem more keen on him than the other?

The girls have not met! I would love all three but think my zoo might just burst if I do!
I just can't make decisions! I wish floppy would make it for me!

I think all 3 would be a great option......but don't we all!

If it came to me choosing one I would talk to the rescue and discuss which burn they might struggle to rehome.....like if one is a REW that not many people are interested in....of course no RUers!!!!

Just an idea

Hehe I was thinking get both aswell. Do the girls get on? Does one of the girls seem more keen on him than the other?

Just realised I did not answer the last question...one has met him twice and they did start licking each other ...maybe I should go with her...but I feel so bad for the other ! help!

Back