• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want Mischief?

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
Anyone want her? She'll chew through anything and everything; whether that's brand new headphones, shoes, books, bags, boxes of chocolate, photo prints, foam mats or pretty much anything in sight. She'll also try and attack hamsters, and even go for you if you don't do things up to her standards, but hey- she's cute!

So does anyone want her? ;) :p

(She has just chewed through my headphones that I had opened literally an hour before :roll::lol:)

hope she didnt swallow any of it.... better put them out of her reach next time :wave:

Nope she just bit the wire and let go :lol::roll: Trouble used to bite through headphone wires too, I thought I was safe with just Mischief!

Oh and the box of chocolates she only managed to get one before I found her, that was a while back when she was in the house :lol:

Back