• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky's partner

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Well one of the buns who was rescued by the duchess and handed to arc is up for rehoming.
I am going to contact arc if they could reserve her for me whilst the hutch and run arrives and my dad gets his pay at the end of Feb. He's going to start work again in Jan.

I don't know if they'll reserve her for me up until the end of Jan but I wish they do.
If they don't I'll understand and wait for another bun.
:wave:

How long do you think rescues will reserve a bun for?
And does my reason sound right in order for them to reserve her for soo long??

You lose nothing by asking, but we only reserve bunnies after a home visit and for no longer than 2 weeks (unless it's for a reason our end, such as the bunny is ill, etc). We do it differently though.

Good luck with finding Lucky his friend :)

No harm in asking :) Don't be upset if not though, I'm sure they'll get a female available again soon, good luck :)

Whilst filling out a question it asks if you're 18 or over.
Well I'm not, I'm doing the survey thing on behalf of my dad who's not fluent in his english so won't understand some of the things.

Is it ok if I put down no, and explain about the age thing in their additional info ?

I can't think of the email, anyone help :/
I made this and stopped ://

Hello I had a query about the reservation of a rabbit.
I was wondering how long they could be reserved for.
I am planning on adopting a rabbit for my neutered buck - I had an eye on Noella.
But couldn't adopt her until the start of February.

I am awaiting to order a 6ft hutch and 6ftx4ft run (this week) which would be attached to my existing 6ft run.
My father lost his job recently and will be starting his new job in January and will be getting his pay at the end of the month.

Whilst filling out a question it asks if you're 18 or over.
Well I'm not, I'm doing the survey thing on behalf of my dad who's not fluent in his english so won't understand some of the things.

Is it ok if I put down no, and explain about the age thing in their additional info ?

Yes that should be fine :wave: As long as you have parents permision which you do. The email looks good, just let them know why you would have to wait until then.

I've edited the email ::::::

Hello I had a query about the reservation of a rabbit.
I was wondering how long they could be reserved for.
I am planning on adopting a rabbit for my neutered buck - I had an eye on Noella.
But couldn't adopt her until the start of February.
The following reasons are for why I would want to adopt Noella at the start of February.
I am awaiting to order a 6ft hutch and 6ftx4ft run (this week) which would be attached to my existing 6ft run.
My father lost his job recently and will be starting his new job in January and will be getting his pay at the end of the month.

Could a rabbit be reserved for this long?
Furthermore I would understand if you wouldn't reserve a rabbit for this long.
I would still adopt another rabbit if a reservation for this long wouldn't be able to take place.

Back