• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse initial pics

Ellasyn

Mama Doe
Ive just managed to get the starting pics of the new bunny playhouse uploaded so thought I would put them on here. Theres 2 shelves being put in either side in the house and a hop up step. Theres also a 6x4 run attached out of the window. The garden pic shows where the playhouse will sit, window up to the lawn where the run will sit (slabs going under). The next batch of pics will go up tomorrow as we finish off the next stage.

Our new bunnyhouse!

DSC03582.jpg

The spot it will be in!

DSC03586.jpg

Looks great so far. Are you go to put some lino or laminate on the floor? Are there indows on both sides? Or can you rotate so that the door is pointing at the house? Im just thinking the light from the house would then help to light your way in the dark :D

The floor is lino'd and the shelves will be done too once finished. I couldnt deal with soggy wood to clean! Theres only one window which faces south for the run, and a tiny one in the door. The door will face towards where I stood when taking the second photo (not sure if that makes sense) so will hopefully have the light from our house, or I could put a small battery light on the inside roof if needed. Im hoping to put little pots either side of the door once its in place too with some bunny edible yummy plants.

The floor is lino'd and the shelves will be done too once finished. I couldnt deal with soggy wood to clean! Theres only one window which faces south for the run, and a tiny one in the door. The door will face towards where I stood when taking the second photo (not sure if that makes sense) so will hopefully have the light from our house, or I could put a small battery light on the inside roof if needed. Im hoping to put little pots either side of the door once its in place too with some bunny edible yummy plants.

Both great ideas

Back