• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A disastrous photoshoot for our 2012 Christmas card!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I thought now would be the perfect time to take a few festive photos to be used at a later date as I bought the garden bunnies a little tree this year. It was a mild sunny day so we brought Humph out to pose by the tree :)

I place bunny next to tree and start snapping.....

P1010906.jpg

P1010907.jpg

P1010908.jpg

That obviously didn't work so enlist the help of Steve while i gently coax bunny in right position.....

P1010910.jpg

P1010911.jpg

P1010912.jpg

P1010913.jpg

Hhhmmm still not the greatest success :roll: This is the closest i managed to get bunny and tree together :lol:

P1010915.jpg

So steve then suggests that we make him the fairy and pop him on top of the tree as its the only way to keep him still. But I said i didn;t think the tree could take the weight of the extra baubles :shock: :oops: :lol:

P1010916.jpg

Humphrey loved the attention and thought it was all a great game. I did get this rather nice picture at the end:love:
P1010914.jpg

:lol: Makes me think about posting the 'outtakes' from my Christmas cards this year.

Them your pics and love him too :love:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh that's cheered me right up! I especially love the one of him already turning around to run off while your'e still holding him :lol::lol:

Awwww :love:

... but those baubles'! :shock:

There are children and innocent spinsters on The Forum. :no::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love his little coat :love:

No bunny of ours would pose next to a tree for pics :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You never did email me the full size version of that other photo but, having seen the 'bauble' photo, you don't need to bother! :oops::shock::lol:

I love the shot of the tree with Humphrey looking on disapprovingly in the background. :lol::love:

:lol::lol::lol: You never did email me the full size version of that other photo but, having seen the 'bauble' photo, you don't need to bother! :oops::shock::lol:

I love the shot of the tree with Humphrey looking on disapprovingly in the background. :lol::love:

When i saw how that photo had come out the first thing I did was think of you :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Back