• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Susiebun - you have one minute starting from ......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
now :lol::lol:

Hope you don't mind but to cheer myself up I thought I would set you a rainbow rabbits quiz to see how many answers you know off the top of your head :lol: Some of them might be before your time and I am not sure I know the answers to all but we shall see how it goes.

If anyone else wants to have a go feel free, i trust Susan to have a go without reading other people's replies :)

1. How many rainbow rabbits have come from rspca walsall?

2. What was Dave's original name?

3. Who were Newts siblings?

4. Who did Prudence originally live with?

5. Who spent 5 happy weeks with us living off grated apple and crumbled rich tea biscuit?

6. Name the two honeybunnies that have been rainbow rabbits

7. Which 2 rabbits arrived with Bunny bundy ( and if you know bundy's original name please tell us as its the only one I can't remember!)

8. Who was Bruce's brother?

9. How many husbands did Summer have during her 9 years with us

10 Which rescue did Gwendolyn come from, what was her name in rescue and why?

11. What was the name of the bunny from the Blackpool 51 that we battled to save but couldn't :( ?

12. How many bunnies from the Lymington rescue did we take in?

13. Who was Bertie's true love?

14. How many bunnies did Elwood take under his wing?

15. What was Mini Mouses' original name and why did we change it?

Good luck :wave:

:lol::lol: I don't know any of the answers either. If there was a question about a fluffy blue/grey cashie, I might have known it :love:

The only one I might know is the addendum to no.7...didn't Bundy and his pals come pretty much straight to you from the Gloucester 61 rescue - in which case he might not have had a name. I know the two which came here didn't have names when they arrived.

:lol::lol: I don't know any of the answers either. If there was a question about a fluffy blue/grey cashie, I might have known it :love:

The only one I might know is the addendum to no.7...didn't Bundy and his pals come pretty much straight to you from the Gloucester 61 rescue - in which case he might not have had a name. I know the two which came here didn't have names when they arrived.

Eddie is a part answer to one question :)

Bundy did have a name and so did bessie who he arrived with. Bessie was Pidge :shock: but we don;t remember bundys :(

ETA I have just found the original appeal thread and found out it was Bundy who was called Pidge and bessie was called Dimples :D

Last edited:
Eddie is a part answer to one question :)

Bundy did have a name and so did bessie who he arrived with. Bessie was Pidge :shock: but we don;t remember bundys :(

Pidge :shock: Yes I think Bessie is better :lol::lol:

Eddie is part of the answer to q14 I reckon :love: In fact, wasn't Eddie Elwood's first love?

Pidge :shock: Yes I think Bessie is better :lol::lol:

Eddie is part of the answer to q14 I reckon :love: In fact, wasn't Eddie Elwood's first love?

I have just gone back and edited my last post :wave:

yes eddie was Elwoods first love. Before that we thought Elwood wouldn;t be able to cope with other bunnies - how wrong were we :oops: :love::love:

I'm not going to do as well as you think, which might come as a relief! ;):lol:

Onslow and Otto (formerly Smokey and was it Fluffy?). Roxanne (formerly Felicity, changed because you had a piggie with that name). More recently Tami, Bobbi and Dylan.

Don't recall knowing he was ever called something else, but I remember he spent his quarantine in your neighbour's summer house!

Melody and Maddox.

Pass.

5. Who spent 5 happy weeks with us living off grated apple and crumbled rich tea biscuit?

Lottie or Lola - I always mix them up, although one had much more of a Himalayan look tip to her nose.

6. Name the two honeybunnies that have been rainbow rabbits.

Dinky and Imogen.

7. Which 2 rabbits arrived with Bunny bundy ( and if you know bundy's original name please tell us as its the only one I can't remember!)

Bessie is the only one I know.

Wilbert (Bertie).

At present I can only remember Moses and Revel.

Pass.

11. What was the name of the bunny from the Blackpool 51 that we battled to save but couldn't ?

I could guess this, but the Blackpool 51 was before my time on RU so it really would be a guess.

Sinbad, Babs, Berol, Bic and Biro.

Pass.

A lot!

Renoir - changed becuase she was found to be a girl.

I'm not going to do as well as you think, which might come as a relief! ;):lol:

Onslow and Otto (formerly Smokey and was it Fluffy?). Roxanne (formerly Felicity, changed because you had a piggie with that name). More recently Tami, Bobbi and Dylan. All correct, but missed out Larry, Leon, Lola and Lottie

Don't recall knowing he was ever called something else, but I remember he spent his quarantine in your neighbour's summer house! Yes he was and he was called Barney

Melody and Maddox. Correct

Pass. Lewis, that was many years ago but thought I may have put it on the website

Lottie or Lola - I always mix them up, although one had much more of a Himalayan look tip to her nose. I am impressed with that answer - Lottie

6. Name the two honeybunnies that have been rainbow rabbits.

Dinky and Imogen. Correct

Bessie is the only one I know. And Nessa

Wilbert (Bertie). Correct

At present I can only remember Moses and Revel. Originally she was with Woody so 3

She came from BARCS and was called Scruffy as she was plus she was so emaciated the vet couldn't tell if she was a boy or a girl :(

11. What was the name of the bunny from the Blackpool 51 that we battled to save but couldn't ?

I could guess this, but the Blackpool 51 was before my time on RU so it really would be a guess. I knew you wouldn't get this one - Hawkbit

Sinbad, Babs, Berol, Bic and Biro. Correct

Pass. Meredith

A lot! Correct:lol::lol::lol:

Renoir - changed becuase she was found to be a girl.Correct

Wow I am seriously impressed :shock: :D:D:D Prehaps you really should go on mastermind :lol:

I should have got Lewis for Prudence, as I have definitely. As to some of the other answers ......

.... I now no even more about Rainbow Rabbits! :lol::lol::lol:

Disclaimer: I have spent the afternoon with a non-bunny friend. She dutifully came up to my room to see Spenser but continued talking about something else while he was washing his face and ears. She didn't seem to appreciate me telling her what he was doing when h was eating a caecotroph. :mrgreen:

I should have got Lewis for Prudence, as I have definitely. As to some of the other answers ......

.... I now no even more about Rainbow Rabbits! :lol::lol::lol:

Disclaimer: I have spent the afternoon with a non-bunny friend. She dutifully came up to my room to see Spenser but continued talking about something else while he was washing his face and ears. She didn't seem to appreciate me telling her what he was doing when h was eating a caecotroph. :mrgreen:

That is one I thought you would get, but didn't expect you to get Lottie so you have redeemed yourself :D :lol::lol:

I have just worked out Elwood looked after 9 bunnies, so bonus points for naming them :wave:

Does Eddie count, or was there partnership more equal?

Cherry Blossom, Harvey, Timmy. Not sure about Tegan - I think she died before moving in, but has taken to spending time with them.

Then there was The Special Boys, so this would include Dave and Gideon.

I've lost count, how am I doing?

I have just worked out Elwood looked after 9 bunnies, so bonus points for naming them :wave:

Well I have a list of some, but of course they might not be right!

Eddie
Erin
Harvey
Tegan
Timmy
Cherry Blossom
Maddox

Was Wesley part of the special boys indoor gang or did he join after Elwood? I remember him in your lounge, along with the little chocolate brown fluffy lop whose name I don't recall :oops:

Well I have a list of some, but of course they might not be right!

Eddie
Erin
Harvey
Tegan
Timmy
Cherry Blossom
Maddox

Was Wesley part of the special boys indoor gang or did he join after Elwood? I remember him in your lounge, along with the little chocolate brown fluffy lop whose name I don't recall :oops:

ooh I'm impressed yes Wesley was with him along with Gideon the little lop - that makes the 9 :D :wave:

Does Eddie count, or was there partnership more equal?

Cherry Blossom, Harvey, Timmy. Not sure about Tegan - I think she died before moving in, but has taken to spending time with them.

Then there was The Special Boys, so this would include Dave and Gideon.

I've lost count, how am I doing?

Sorry saw santa's reply first - Gideon was with Elwood but Dave wasn;t . When Elwood died I tried to bond Eddie and Wesley to Dave and Daisy. Eddie loved them but wesley didn;t like dave so i had to separate them again. After Eddie died, wesley bonded to Val, later i rebonded them to Dave and Wesley loved him straight away :roll: Bunnies I will never understand them :lol::lol:

Off topic, but will make you laugh - and there is an identification link.

BBC website this morning featured 'Faces (ladies) of 2011'.

I only recognised Sweetie the Panda! :oops:

Back