• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If only you could smell me now ...

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
:lol::lol::lol:

The buns outside haven't had a proper sweep out since Bramble became ill. Normally, I NEED to sweep the floor every day as there are 7 buns bonded together in one shed! (it is 10x5!) but since Bramble has been ill, I haven't had the chance to get out there.

OH has been feeding them and changing the litter trays etc but he didn't get the chance to give them a proper sweeping.

So, in I go this morning! Buns aren't impressed with me as I haven't seen them in a few days so Milly and Poppy put up a huge fight when I tried to pick them up to go in the run.

The shed floor was disgusting... (by my standards anyway!) so, swept it all up and got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed and scrubbed!!!

Buns are all peeved off as it's pretty windy here... They aren't too impressed with being out in the run today!

Ah well... That'll teach me to neglect them for a few days, eh? I'm punished by having to sweep and wash a smelly floor and get scratched half to death by my two already fiesty buns!!!!

:lol:

Back