• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits in the holiday run. What a view they have to enjoy!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I got them out in the run yesterday because the weather was calm. I think they liked their view!

2011-12-27%25252014.21.42.jpg

2011-12-27%25252014.21.38.jpg

2011-12-27%25252014.21.32.jpg

Last edited:
They are gorgeous and have a lovely view :)

I'm sure you're fairly familiar with the area, its the Beauly Firth which is to the left as you cross the Kessock bridge going north up the A9.

They were stuck in their summerhouse today because the wind its atrocious and I think they would have ended up in the sea!

I'm sure you're fairly familiar with the area, its the Beauly Firth which is to the left as you cross the Kessock bridge going north up the A9.

They were stuck in their summerhouse today because the wind its atrocious and I think they would have ended up in the sea!

Oh wow, you're close! Hiya :wave: What you doing up here? :)

You should pop up for a visit :lol:

Oh wow, you're close! Hiya :wave: What you doing up here? :)

You should pop up for a visit :lol:

Me and OH are from Inverness and our parents still live here. They stay five minutes from each other! We met at school - Charleston Academy - when we were 15 and 16. We moved to Glasgow for uni then OH got a job there and that was us stuck down south.

We've brought our wee sports car up with us and have babysitters so I think we are going over to Skye for a run next week and a night in a hotel somewhere. Funnily enough, it did cross my mind we should come up to you!:lol:

Me and OH are from Inverness and our parents still live here. They stay five minutes from each other! We met at school - Charleston Academy - when we were 15 and 16. We moved to Glasgow for uni then OH got a job there and that was us stuck down south.

We've brought our wee sports car up with us and have babysitters so I think we are going over to Skye for a run next week and a night in a hotel somewhere. Funnily enough, it did cross my mind we should come up to you!:lol:

Oh that's great :) I went to Charleston for a few months before we moved. I lived in Inverness for 5 years. Well, if you do feel like a drive...let me know! We're in Kinlochbervie, 2 hours north, and you can meet the buns (surely the best part ;) :lol: joking!).

Have a nice time in Skye, which part do you think you'll go to? All of it is lovely though.

Oh that's great :) I went to Charleston for a few months before we moved. I lived in Inverness for 5 years. Well, if you do feel like a drive...let me know! We're in Kinlochbervie, 2 hours north, and you can meet the buns (surely the best part ;) :lol: joking!).

Have a nice time in Skye, which part do you think you'll go to? All of it is lovely though.

So when were you in Inverness? We were at Charleston from 89 to 94 but I have a feeling you are quite a bit younger than me!

Not sure where, will probably drive around but I always have to go to Dunvegan to see the seals!:oops:

I did laugh once, Dad was interviewing a music teacher whose job was to work two days a week in Kinlochbervie and three days a week in Tain! Who'd want that job.:roll:

So when were you in Inverness? We were at Charleston from 89 to 94 but I have a feeling you are quite a bit younger than me!

Not sure where, will probably drive around but I always have to go to Dunvegan to see the seals!:oops:

I did laugh once, Dad was interviewing a music teacher whose job was to work two days a week in Kinlochbervie and three days a week in Tain! Who'd want that job.:roll:

I moved there in 93, left in 98, so yeah, after your time! :)

Dunvegan is where my dogs came from :D lovely place.

That's quite common actually, teachers working in two schools at once. My vet is in Tain for the bunnies, its quite a long journey, but sometimes, it just has to be done!

Back