• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOTS of bonding hopefully going on here today . . wish us luck!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
So not content with groups of 4 we are hoping to get the 4's into 8s . . or even more!!

Today we are starting by trying to get 5 of the 6 'babies' (now 9 months old:lol::lol:) in with a group of 4 biggies (including their 'mum').

We are also trying to get a 5th bun in with another 4some . . and introduce a new wildie into another foursome group . . (the latter will then later become a 9 some with another group - but we are doing that slowly).

The idea is that we can then connect runs with the runaround tunnels so each group gets twice the area they currently have (altho with more buns to share with).

My ideal would be all the outdoor buns together . . with tunnels between all the runs . . but that is a distant dream . . as a few are rather tetchy!!!

If we have a happy 9 by the end of the day I will be happy . .

Last week we got Pippin with his now girlfriend . . so we are getting somewhere!

Wow, that sounds superb and I hope that you have success! Can't wait to see a massive group of rabbits sharing breakfast with the tortoises!

Back