• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA weoly castle b'ham any advice of what they are like????

suzanne42

New Kit
RSPCA weoly castle b'ham any advice of what they are like????

My rabbit was admitted into the rspca hospital yesterday with suspected gi stasis i am none too happy with the communication i have had with them i have been told a couple of different things about jessica which dont match i have just rang and was told that someone will ring me in a while with updates on here when the vet has been round in my honest opinion i am not that happy with them or not sure if i am being over anxious about her? does anyone have any experiences with this place at all? i will be grateful of any answers i am at my wits end with worry over her now!!

My only experience of them is from animals that have been adopted from there and I would be going back sometime to be honest. Wasn't overly impressed I'm afraid but hopefully they will have had new vets since then so hopefully Jessica will be fine. Are you allowed to visit to set your mind at ease? Perhaps if you post what action they are taking then we can guide you if this sounds correct or not. Either way vibes for Jessica being sent xxx

Thanks i am not overly impressed myself which i have just said that to the hospital on the phone they want to keep her another night which i am not keen on at all so i have said i will collect her and do the treatment at home for her as they are syringe feeding her critical care and grass which she is eating alone anyway but has passed no poops so i can do all that at home!! my honest opinion is i will not use them again!

Back