• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Morse Cards- Latest Designs :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morse2.jpg

Morse6.jpg

Morse5.jpg

Morse4.jpg

Morse3.jpg

and The Inspector insists that we need to start getting ready for EASTER !!
:shock:

Morse-1.jpg

Morse7.jpg

Morse8.jpg

They are really lovely, Jane. Haven't a clue how you do them (anything technical is alien to me!).

Morse looks so, well so, ............. Morsey!!

I think he is very proud of being a model. He looks very content. I love the one with him eating grass. I never manage to catch moments like that with my buns.

Are you going to sell them?

They are really lovely, Jane. Haven't a clue how you do them (anything technical is alien to me!).

Morse looks so, well so, ............. Morsey!!

I think he is very proud of being a model. He looks very content. I love the one with him eating grass. I never manage to catch moments like that with my buns.

Are you going to sell them?

No, too much 'people interaction' involved doing that :oops:

These are beautifully done Jane. You have a very photogenic model!

I am glad you are getting ready for Easter. Yesterday Tesco had a creme egg, mini eggs and Lindt bunny stand!!

For anyone wanting to order prints of photos I can recommend Photobox

http://www.photobox.co.uk/?channel=1129&cid=tasemSL20&ps=1

They did once send me someone elses prints, but the (human) error was promptly rectified and Customer Service was polite and helpful :)

Jane, I was just wondering if you might consider donating a couple of your beautiful cards to help with a fundraiser I am doing in June for Windwhistle Warren?

I'm sure that they would sell very quickly..............................I'd have them like a shot!!

Have a think.

Thanks. Di. x

Jane, I was just wondering if you might consider donating a couple of your beautiful cards to help with a fundraiser I am doing in June for Windwhistle Warren?

I'm sure that they would sell very quickly..............................I'd have them like a shot!!

Have a think.

Thanks. Di. x

Yes, of course I will :)

They are amazing, wish I was talented at things like that, very creative. Morse looks like he would feel wonderful like velvet or something. He looks so full of character! :)

Yes, of course I will :)

Ooooooh that would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

I'm sure many people would love to own one of your fantastic cards.

Perhaps I could even have a small auction at the fundraiser, along with other lovely bunny themed things and raise more money?

Mmmmmmmmm I'll have a think.:):):)

Back