• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily's Life so far

:) do you have any piccies? :love:

This is one when he was ickle :love:

IMG_0608.jpg

A few of him now

IMG_0652.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture018.jpg

He also has a white tail like your lily :love:

wow :love: He even has the same markings on his back feet like Lily :O

they look almost identical :lol: does he have a whitish belly? :love:

wow :love: He even has the same markings on his back feet like Lily :O

they look almost identical :lol: does he have a whitish belly? :love:

Yep :D he has gotten a bit darker since he had a big molt awhile back but all his white bits are still really white :love: its amazing how quickly they grow though!

Yeh, Lily has white bits and darker bits. They grow way too fast :( we need to get her spayed in the spring as she is showing hormonal behaviour to her husbun, he is not happy haha

Yeh, Lily has white bits and darker bits. They grow way too fast :( we need to get her spayed in the spring as she is showing hormonal behaviour to her husbun, he is not happy haha

Is she hitting the 6 month mark? My girl has started showing hormonal behaviour, so have got her booked in on friday..she is pooing everywhere! :lol: luckily my boy and girls bond hasn`t suffered, only a little humping and chasing for one day, shes calmed down now :lol:

Is she hitting the 6 month mark? My girl has started showing hormonal behaviour, so have got her booked in on friday..she is pooing everywhere! :lol: luckily my boy and girls bond hasn`t suffered, only a little humping and chasing for one day, shes calmed down now :lol:

yes :oops: she is 7 months she started showing behaviour around 5months :shock: Lily poo's everywhere too, its a nightmare :roll: we dont want to get her spayed until the spring as they are not indoor bunnies so it's not a good time of year to get her spayed. so poor flopsy will have to put up with the mounting and chasing for a few months :? however they do still snuggle up and groom eachother :love:

Back