• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone answer my question? lol

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
well anyway I got my rabbit bella here 3 years ago nearly 4 yrs ago-http://www.choldertoncharliesfarm.com/ . Is she classed as a pet shop bunnie or what :? She was born in this massive barn of 'rare breed rabbits' at this farm you can visit :roll:

Bella came from a massive litter of 12 sadly the runt died, Bella was the second smallest, If I remember rightly they were all the same colour. :?
to tell the difference they sprayed the rabbits which were reserved, it was a night mare she was sprayed red on her hocks and her neck. here are some pictures of her when we first got her and what she looks like now :)

May 2nd 2008 aged 8 weeks old:
pitures08037-1.jpg

If you look at her feet carefully underneath you can see red fur :/
pitures08038-1.jpg

This is her today
P1050866.jpg

P1050860.jpg

She is not a pet shop bunny but her origins suggest she comes from someone/where that mass breeds rabbits. Did you ever see the accommodation her mother and siblings shared? A barn doesn't sound ideal but on the other hand it would be fairly safe from predators. Also do you know if the farm are reputable breeders? If not some of the rabbits they have bred may have inherent health problems.

Bella is very beautiful and she looks very happy in her new home.

She is not a pet shop bunny but her origins suggest she comes from someone/where that mass breeds rabbits. Did you ever see the accommodation her mother and siblings shared? A barn doesn't sound ideal but on the other hand it would be fairly safe from predators. Also do you know if the farm are reputable breeders? If not some of the rabbits they have bred may have inherent health problems.

Bella is very beautiful and she looks very happy in her new home.

Sorry I should of said in the barn was loads of pens all sectioned off into different breeds and fur types, Yes the barn is open to public people can just walk in and there are bunnies for sale. The accommodation was pretty big and the recent pictures i've seen on their website shows even bigger pens :) I would never buy a bunny from there again though ::? Have'nt been back there for nearly 4 years, thats when we got her. :)

Bella has had a dental over a year ago and needs one in 2012 , I wonder if any of the litter mates have this problem hmm :?

what do you mean by reputable breeders? :roll:

she was born at the farm place to, the farm is a place you can visit you have to pay though. I cant really remember as it was nearly 4 years ago but we did she her dad and mum and siblings they were born there :)

Back