• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC's Yule is making himself right at home with his new foster mummy!

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Just thought I would drop in a couple of pics they are not brilliant as they were taken with phone camera.

I'm a brand new shiny foster mummy, Yule is my first foster and his Aunty Angie has given me a very important job of lots of snuggles for this little chap.

Here he is flopping out and making himself at home on my kitchen worktop, we came inside to do his meds for his poorly eye, as it was so very windy outside. Think he thought it was much better than his outside home. :lol:

IMAG2552.jpg

IMAG2551.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

Have you met Melba???

Oh yes my daughter fell in love with Melba, it was the very first bunny we saw when we adopted McVitie, in fact she asked if Melba was up for adoption still when we went to collect Yule! Angie told us she was waiting to go to Devon are you the lady? :wave:

Oh yes my daughter fell in love with Melba, it was the very first bunny we saw when we adopted McVitie, in fact she asked if Melba was up for adoption still when we went to collect Yule! Angie told us she was waiting to go to Devon are you the lady? :wave:

Oh yes!! And Im so excited!! I cant wait!! I really hope she bonds with my lonely boy,BB.

Oh I've been following his and Bethlehem's stories from the off. I was hoping for piccies of Yule. :)
He is so precious! Looking so much better too. :)

BARC buns are brilliant - but VERY norty:) I am adopting the gorgeous Frangipan once a bunny run can be sorted (which with my work hours takes some doing).

I hope you are a better foster Mum than I was. I did my first fostering for Starlights earlier this year and have ended up keeping all three buns:oops:

Yule looks scrumptious - sure it won't be long before he finds a home.

Oh I've been following his and Bethlehem's stories from the off. I was hoping for piccies of Yule. :)
He is so precious! Looking so much better too. :)

He is a little darling, he is so placid and loves snuggles. He is very easy to handle and comes and hops into your hands when called........I'm so so trying hard to stay a foster mum but the will power is killing me :shock: especially since he is learning so very fast. :D

BARC buns are brilliant - but VERY norty:) I am adopting the gorgeous Frangipan once a bunny run can be sorted (which with my work hours takes some doing).

I hope you are a better foster Mum than I was. I did my first fostering for Starlights earlier this year and have ended up keeping all three buns:oops:

Yule looks scrumptious - sure it won't be long before he finds a home.

I'm afraid scrumptious isnt the word......don't think there's a word to decribe this little guy. BARC bunnies are real cheeky scoundrels but Yule is really playing my heart strings with his puppy dog eyes! :D

Back