• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

proud bunneh mummeh <3 xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
i got bella and jasper the 'living world: brain activity toy' for christmas, you basically hide treats in compartments and they have to sniff them out and pull out the stoppers to get to them. bella is a whizz at it and took to it sooooo easily :D i really thought it was going to be one of those toys where im all excited about it and the buns just sniff it and hop off, leaving me disheartened :cry: :lol: but for once.....

IT'S A SUCCESS :D very proud bunneh mummeh :D me and bella have been playing with it for the last 15 mins :)

jasper hasn't played with it yet as i didnt want a fight to break out, bella is very food greedy and would just terroize him :roll: but im home tommorrow and plan on letting him have a go then :)

xxx

Last edited:
Aw wow! Well done Bella! :D :thumb: I hope Jasper has a go and likes it tomorrow. Is it similar to the 'Teach n' Treat' that P@H do? I'm going to see if anywhere else has that and maybe order it for my buns, I think it might get ignored by Beano and Gordon but I think Boris would like it, he's very food oriantated. :)

ETA: I love your new signiture :love: xx

Aw wow! Well done Bella! :D :thumb: I hope Jasper has a go and likes it tomorrow. Is it similar to the 'Teach n' Treat' that P@H do? I'm going to see if anywhere else has that and maybe order it for my buns, I think it might get ignored by Beano and Gordon but I think Boris would like it, he's very food oriantated. :)

ETA: I love your new signiture :love: xx

it's this one, from p@h:

001-48.jpg

i couldn't believe how quick she got the hang of it :) she usually loses interest very quick, unless its something sh can jusg destroy :roll: :lol:

(thanks about the signature, made it myself in 'paint' :lol: fancy eh??!)

Its look great but think it is too intelligent for Daisy, She struggled with how to work the treat ball- and that was when it was open as wide as it goes!

Its look great but think it is too intelligent for Daisy, She struggled with how to work the treat ball- and that was when it was open as wide as it goes!

i wouldnt underestimate her, bella hates treat balls and just throws them against walls :roll:

the trick is to have the treat in your hand, ball up your fist so they have to sniff around, then show them where you put it. after a few times of doing that, bella got the gist and learnt to follow her nose :)

I've been thinking about getting one of those, mainly for Bella as she's very clever and needs a lot of stimulation to be happy. She's very food oriented as well. I'm certainly tempted to get one for her birthday now :)

I've been thinking about getting one of those, mainly for Bella as she's very clever and needs a lot of stimulation to be happy. She's very food oriented as well. I'm certainly tempted to get one for her birthday now :)

i would definatley recomment, if nothing else it is a good bonding exercise :)

Finx used to play with one of these when she lived indoors, she mastered the first 2 stages and then Tango moved in... he hasn't had a go yet but he's very food orientated so would probably like it!

if a bun that does this 98% of the time.....

001-52.jpg

...can do it, then im sure your bella can ;)

:lol: Actually that's what my Bella does most of the time too (when she's not moving stuff around or destroying them :roll:) :lol:
That settles it, she'll be gettign one of these for her 3rd birthday..if not before ;)

Back