• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fluffy family

tantan

Young Bun
Hi:wave: Now i've managed to figure out how to post pictures, let me introduce you to my family, past and present:-
015.jpg

125.jpg

003.jpg

019.jpg

016.jpg

035.jpg

100_0011.jpg

Was being a bit big for my boots there wasn't I, thinking I could do them all in one go. Ok, from the top......Tigger, my bestest baby, RIP. Next one down, April, my new baby and an absolute terror but keeps me laughing. Next is Bertie, gorgeous gentle boy, then comes Bunny RIP, I was heartbroken when he went over the rainbow bridge. Underneath Bunny is Avocado RIP, Bunny's companion and they are together again. Underneath Avocado is Jane, the latest addition to the family and according to Bertie the most beautiful rabbit in the world and he is soooo in luuuurrve:love: Finally there is me, not the best picture in the world, but nevermind. At least you know who you are talking to now. Hello everyone:wave:

I don't know, I just came to look at them and got red crosses! Did you move or change them on the site you have uploaded them to?

oh dear Sierra, no I haven't done anything to them. I have only just noticed they are missing. It took me all last evening to figure out how to get the pictures on. I'm afraid i'm not having much luck. Should I have saved them to something on this site when I closed photobucket?

Not that I know of... I just save them to photobucket, copy the bottom link in the list below each photo, and paste it in with the hyperlink button. Maybe there is something in the 'help using the forum' section that might help?

ok. Think I might have figured out what I did wrong. Try again. Here goes.....Jane
035.jpg

Avocado RIP
016.jpg

Bunny RIP
019.jpg

Bertie
003.jpg

April
125.jpg

Tigger RIP
015.jpg

Me!