• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Funkymum's Daisy

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday, sadly Funkymum lost Yoyo. Today, her ladybunny Daisy has become seriously ill and is at the emergency vets being treated as we type.

I'm sure that both Funkymum and her lovely lady Daisy could really do with some vibes and good thoughts to help Daisy through this.

(funkymum, if you're not comfortable having this thread here then that's ok, I apologise and can get that sorted- just let me know).

Is there any news on this little girl?? I saw Funkymum on the God Bless thread earlier.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Funkymum lost Yoyo... That's heartbreaking :(

Sending lots of vibes for little Daisy. Hoping she pulls through!!!!!!!!

Really hope Daisy is ok.Her poor mum must be in pieces.

Vibes being sent.Hope to hear from Funkymum on here and that its good news.xxx

thank you tracey, this was so kind of you.

i rang at 6 this evening. they said that daisy was still putting up a fight, but very poorly. and that they were running tests. i believed they had had to sedate her at one point, to allow treatment and that she is on pain relief, and cream for a slightly sore foot. they said to ring back at 12 tomorrow.

so i am just keeping everything crossed for her. they seemed confident at the rspca centre that they knew what they were doing, the vet is a keen rabbit owner, and so i have just had to lay my trust in her. will update tomorrow evening, when i know any more. xxx

thank you tracey, this was so kind of you.

i rang at 6 this evening. they said that daisy was still putting up a fight, but very poorly. and that they were running tests. i believed they had had to sedate her at one point, to allow treatment and that she is on pain relief, and cream for a slightly sore foot. they said to ring back at 12 tomorrow.

so i am just keeping everything crossed for her. they seemed confident at the rspca centre that they knew what they were doing, the vet is a keen rabbit owner, and so i have just had to lay my trust in her. will update tomorrow evening, when i know any more. xxx

Well,lots of love to you.
Shes in the best place, it must be driving you insane with worry but we are on your shoulder every step.
Desperately hoping for good news for you and her.xxxxx

Sounds like you have a good vet there, and she knows what she's doing.
The waiting is horrible, isn't it? I always feel so helpless.
Thinking of you and Daisy and sending lots of vibes that she gets better very soon.

Back