• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Computer hacker bunny caught on camera!

Ozbun

Warren Scout
First attempt at uploading a photo on here! Ozzie took this himself on the laptop by accident :lol:

" Heh heh, she'll never know ive been shopping on ebay again... hmmm... what's this button do?"

MyPicture.jpg

Dear Santa, please can I have a better camera & all the pellets in the big jar...

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NjQtMjAxMTEyMjItMTUwOS5qcGc.jpg

Aah... time to spray on the sofa... huh? How dare you insult me with this rain poncho! :shock:

utf-8BSU1HMDA3NzktMjAxMTEyMjctMTczNy5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
He's a real character, just wish i had a better camera. Something happened to the mobile, the colours don't come out. :roll:

I should have mentioned, I'm self-employed, and on the website, Ozzie is officially my I.T. Department. He likes to sit on my knee whilst I'm on the laptop & has shown me how to do a few things on it! ie magnify the screen... i didn't even know it did that 'til he stood on the correct combination of keys!

Now need to revise company policy on IT staff relieving themselves on the sofa... :no:

If Ozzie knows how to turn a computer off and back on again he'd get a job in most IT depts :D He's lovely :love:

Back