• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of the Rabbits :) and their housing (Overload)

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
I was so delighted :) today when I opened the Bunny shed to see this:
P1050786.jpg

Flopsy :wave: was snuggled up in the hanging hay basket, nibbling on some hay :) He has never gone near the basket before.

Here is Bella my beautiful Rex :) :love: This is her pen, She is hardly ever shut in the hutch- she only gets shut in when I have to go into the other bunnies pen as they could run in and fight :roll: so she is only shut in for 5-10 mins :) she absolutely loves all the space :D

Bella :love:
P1050794.jpg

This is her pen :
P1050820.jpg

ETA: she does'nt normally have that brush in her pen :oops:

Bella's favourite place - The food corner :lol: Just to mention there is nothing wrong with her eye :) The camera made it go red :evil:
P1050823.jpg

Bella's hutch and pen from a different angle:

P1050810.jpg

We are going to get a cat flap and put it on the wall with the sticker on. We are ordering 2 x '8ft x 4ft' runs, 1 run for bella and the other for the bonded pair :)

P1050817.jpg

Hope you all Liked Bella's Pen and that it is big enough for her ??

I cannot put any more pics in this bit so will have to do the bonded bunnies pen in another comment ounce they are uploaded to photo bucket. I cant wait to get there 8ft x 4ft runs. Yipee

i thought it was all buns?? ;)

or is it just my 2?? :shock:

One of my sponsor bunnies is a rex, and her description includes 'like all rexes, she loves her food!' I wondered if it took more energy to keep their velvety fur in good condition.

This said, Spenser likes to nom, but only certain things. :roll:

Back