• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whittle Valley Pet Hotel

Looks ok. The only thing I'd be concerned about with borading mine there is lack of space. They apparently have hutches which are larger than recommended by the RSPCA which are 5ft long, doesn't seem big to me. It doesn't say anywhere either about time out of hutches.

I'd also ask how much they know about the species they are boarding because they say that they out additional vitamin C in guinea pigs water. That doesn't help as ascorbic acid degrades rapidly in water and sunlight so they don't actually get any extra. i think most piggie owners know this and I'd expect a boarding establishment to also know this and take it into account when feeding. Not relevant for you but it just jumps out at me for being a bit of a rookie error.

If in doubt..............check it out.

The best boarding places should be more than happy for you to pay them a visit beforehand and discuss all or any concerns you might have.

Best of luck.

They do look quite good, but the 5ft hutch worries me a bit, especially if your buns are used to larger spaces.

Back