• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer opens his present from Mummy Jenny ........

Loog

Warren Scout
It is bad enough that those hoomans have stopped my having fun in the kingdom of nom (bit of cold never bothered me), I have had to move house..........in that plastic box :(.

Those simple hoomans think if they put some treats in there, I’d go in and get them, how wrong they are! I’m way too smart to fall for that trick again! I just stretch in take the noms and run away. Daddy doesn’t like this so we have to play a game of hide and seek .... but he always find me.:roll:

After going in the moving thing, I realised that I had arrived at Nanna and Grandad’s house......I like these folks.....they think I am the best thing ever and I can get away with EVERYTHING!!! :love::love:

It is a bit different to normal and there are lots of bright and shiny parcels for me to investigate. That Santa person (I think it might be Mummy Jenny) has left one for me!! Emergency Noms! Wonderful! :D:D I could smell them on Nanna’s coffee table so I jumped onto the sofa for a closer look. Yep, definitely noms with fenugreek crunchies (yum yum). When the hoomins weren’t looking I grabbed the bag and shaked it all out on the floor....nom nom nom nom. Then Mummy saw me and scooped it back up:shock::shock::roll::roll:......I will find it later.

Thank you Mummy Jenny for my lovely present :love::love::love::love:

Here is a little present just for you :love::love::love::love:

It's ok, I've recovered ......just!

How good are those videos???!!! The happy flop :shock: :love::love:

Just look at all that squoooshable tummy fluff :love::love::love:

Definitely the best present, thank you Bouncer MMMMMMWWWAHHHHHH xxxxx

It's ok, I've recovered ......just!

How good are those videos???!!! The happy flop :shock: :love::love:

Just look at all that squoooshable tummy fluff :love::love::love:

Definitely the best present, thank you Bouncer MMMMMMWWWAHHHHHH xxxxx

It's the squooooooshable tummy fluff I am concerned about :lol::lol:
Bouncer has discovered that when you are at Nanna and Grandad's house it is easier to jump up onto the sofa and chairs to beg for food :shock::shock::roll:
I don't understand why he is getting 'plumper' shall we say..........It must be the hay.........:?

It's the squooooooshable tummy fluff I am concerned about :lol::lol:
Bouncer has discovered that when you are at Nanna and Grandad's house it is easier to jump up onto the sofa and chairs to beg for food :shock::shock::roll:
I don't understand why he is getting 'plumper' shall we say..........It must be the hay.........:?

I really wouldn't worry too much, it's probably just fluff!! He has a fantastic diet & gets loads of exercise :thumb: The only way to be sure though is to have him weighed :D:wave:

Spenser: I put on a little weight when Mummy cut back my pellets and greens and I was forced to eat more hay. Not to mention the odd corner from Mummy's books. :lol: All the books say we are to get unlimited hay, but I'm not so sure. :?

I don't see what the hoomins are moaning about, Sir B - most of them pig out over the festive season. ;)

:lol: @ Bouncer finding the best way to empty the little bag. Well done Bouncer :thumb:

Back