• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 3rd Birthday Marley!!

This morning he enjoyed a lovely long snuggle for a change! :shock: We had teeth chattering and everything. :love: Then he had a run around the living room and munched on a breakfast of rocket and banana. He did have a little present but i forgot to keep it seperate to the christmas presents and Dolly Monster got to it before him. :lol: He got a card too which read...

It was fate that brought you to me and its now 3 years since the angels sent you.
I remember seeing you for the first time, your big bright eyes were full of soul and i was instantly drawn to you.
You have taught me patience, showed me inner peace and given me a purpose, and for that Im truly greatful and owe you everything.
The last couple of years have been teh hardest of my life, and i dont think i could have gotten through it without you.
I love you more than anything little man, and always will until the angels take you back home.

HAPPY 3RD BIRHTDAY MARLEY LOVE MUMMY XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Old Photos...

marley-April2009.jpg

GEDC0238.jpg

GEDC1085.jpg

Birthday boy this morning...
GEDC2030.jpg

GEDC2031.jpg

GEDC2034.jpg

Marley boy said fank yoo for de burfday wishez :D I haz 'ad a luverly mornin wif mummeh, and a good binky with me fwendz, then ah went for a snooz on me shelf while me gurlz froliced around in de nommy treat hayz mummeh made.

Mummeh didnt buy me anyfink cuz we haz lots for Christmas, but she haz bought a book 'bout bunneh massage!!! :D I gets to be de first subjhect!!!

Back