• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pic with Message

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
messing about with some pics

babyposter.jpg

hope the message gets through

I wish I had known about rescues when I got b and c from a back yard breeder. I think a lot of people still think rescues are just for cats and dogs :(

That's excellent. Maybe change the emphasis round on the last line...?

Don't buy... RESCUE !

or

Don't buy... RESCUE instead !

Because then the positive message is the last one they read rather than the don't buy which is negative.

Brilliant :thumb: I would never EVER buy a bunny when there are so many bunnies in rescues waiting for homes :( The whole problem would be solved if people stopped buying from pet shops and breeders

Well done, it does get the message across. I also wish I had known about rescue's before I bought Beano from a garden centre which buys from breeders, although it was her that made me search proper rabbit care and find out about the rescue situation, before then I really didn't know, so posters like these are very good.

Last edited:
That's great Jill, certainly though provoking and will get the message across!!!

That's excellent. Maybe change the emphasis round on the last line...?

Don't buy... RESCUE !

or

Don't buy... RESCUE instead !

Because then the positive message is the last one they read rather than the don't buy which is negative.

I agree with this too :D

Back