• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I'm about to relive one of the most horrific times of my life

I need sky to stay. I need him well. I need him here. I need hm
With me. Now is not the time to need a dental.

But then I do badly needed his daddy with everything in me and he left. Flash left me. Six years ago. Six years ago. I need sky to not leave like flash did. It might mirror it completely if things go as they 'should'.

I need my flash and he's not here. Why didn't theyet me due. Why did they 'save' me.

I need sky to be ok. I need him to not need a dental this week.

I can't do this

oh hunni.... does he not do well with dentals?? im sorry i dont know his back story :oops:

big hugs to you, we are all here for you xxx

I need sky to stay. I need him well. I need him here. I need hm
With me. Now is not the time to need a dental.

But then I do badly needed his daddy with everything in me and he left. Flash left me. Six years ago. Six years ago. I need sky to not leave like flash did. It might mirror it completely if things go as they 'should'.

I need my flash and he's not here. Why didn't theyet me due. Why did they 'save' me.

I need sky to be ok. I need him to not need a dental this week.

I can't do this

Sky... You know you need to try and keep calm. Sky is your special bun and he will pick up on your stress. Please try and keep calm for yours and his sake.

Keep an eye on him as you know best and take a trip to the vet. You never know, you may just be panicking and he could be absolutely fine.

We're all here to support you in anyway we can, as Helen said.

Huge hugs xxx

Once he's got over the fact I abandoned him at the vets he does ok. He's due and making an odd noise but he is happy and doing sky binkies around. Doesn't need an emergency get. Probably won't need one tomorrow if he stays like this. Just. He made a noise he doesn't ever make and I don't know why.

Tomorrow is flashes anniversary which I'm stupidly in a mess about anyway. Right now six years ago he was in my room getting sucker and sucker and I didn't know enough to know his to help and I wanted to stay with him and touch him all the time but I couldn't sleep and selfishly got into bed.

If I take sky to thd vets it will be the 28th- the day we buried glad. Likely his dental (presuming he needs one) will be the 29th. When glad died the whole entire family were round and the fifteen minutes I left him were enough to break him and he went from sitting to being unable to move just because I wasn't there. On the 29th if sky has his dental then it's also another family gathering. It's sort of supposed to be for my birthday but j won't be able to leave sky for one second in case thd same thing happens.

Sorry for atrocious typing I'm on my phone and can't stop crying. Have had to take z sleeping tablet though so if j disappear that's why

What am I saying. Sky goes find with the fa but doesn't cope with being separated from me and before it's taken roughly three weeks to bring him properly back

Once he's got over the fact I abandoned him at the vets he does ok. He's due and making an odd noise but he is happy and doing sky binkies around. Doesn't need an emergency get. Probably won't need one tomorrow if he stays like this. Just. He made a noise he doesn't ever make and I don't know why.

Tomorrow is flashes anniversary which I'm stupidly in a mess about anyway. Right now six years ago he was in my room getting sucker and sucker and I didn't know enough to know his to help and I wanted to stay with him and touch him all the time but I couldn't sleep and selfishly got into bed.

If I take sky to thd vets it will be the 28th- the day we buried glad. Likely his dental (presuming he needs one) will be the 29th. When glad died the whole entire family were round and the fifteen minutes I left him were enough to break him and he went from sitting to being unable to move just because I wasn't there. On the 29th if sky has his dental then it's also another family gathering. It's sort of supposed to be for my birthday but j won't be able to leave sky for one second in case thd same thing happens.

Sorry for atrocious typing I'm on my phone and can't stop crying. Have had to take z sleeping tablet though so if j disappear that's why

try not to panic, i know this must be a scary time and is too close to home with all the similarities but sky is not flash. you have to try and remember that. what happended to flash was a tragedy you could not control and that was not your fault. sky will do all he can to stay with you and all you can do is stay strong for him and not panic xxx

try not to panic, i know this must be a scary time and is too close to home with all the similarities but sky is not flash. you have to try and remember that. what happended to flash was a tragedy you could not control and that was not your fault. sky will do all he can to stay with you and all you can do is stay strong for him and not panic xxx

Very wise words.

Huge hugs. xxx

It must be awful to be going through this with Sky as you're approaching the anniversary of losing Flash. Please try to remember that it's just an awful coincidence though - just because you lost Flash, it doesn't mean that the same will happen to Sky.

Can you postpone the family gathering if that will help ease your worries a little?

I told fvevetuone that flash would be ok because he had up be. And he wasn't. He wasn't ok. He was very not ok. But I feel thd same about sky. He has to be ok. Flash saved me and thd consequently broke me into more pieces than I knew could exist. Sky tethers me to life. Wherever he is I am.

I just need him to be ok. I can't have he other needs. Flashs rose is randomly open. Beautiful and rich. Not as good ad the real bunny though. My bunny. My soulmate.

Completely true!

Just keep going with it and keeping an eye on him. You know your buns best and you are extremely knowledgable Sky... You know so much about buns and I KNOW you know how to cope best with this.

Shell is right, Sky is not Flash. He's his own little self.

You'll know when the right time to take him to the vets is and with your knowledge, patience and love, he'll come round as fast as possible from being apart from you.

Huge hugs and lots of vibes for Sky... I hope he manages to keep those teefles going strong for the next few days at least!

Vang postpone it. Not least that a lot of people have arranged their week around it. Backlash to when I acknowledged my birthday now it's supposed to be gig Christmas but I still get cards and stuff- yes my birthday is in thd middle of all this ANC I having acknowledged it since flash died because its no longer s day of celebration; just a day I buried my best friend and part of me with him

sky.... if i was in your situation what would you say to me?? how would you calm me down??

take away the emotion from this and tell ME what you would say to ME.... x

Back