• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everybody

tantan

Young Bun
Hello everybody.:wave: Hope you've all had a good christmas. I am mummy to lops Bertie (1 year old) and Jane (2 years old). They are both rescue bunnys and have only been together for a few weeks but they were love at first sight buns and are now completely inseperable.
A little bit about me...
I am 43 years old, a nurse and widowed, and as we never had any children my animals are the most important things in the world to me. I also have April the cat, Florence the hampster and Frank the canary who have all been rescued before they came to live with me.
Bertie and Jane are lucky enough to have a room to themselves downstairs with a patio door that opens out onto the garden. I am looking forward to chatting with you all and I would really value your ideas on how I can make their room more bunny friendly.
Tantan xx

Hello, I would love to add pictures but.......I can't figure out how to do it:oops: I've tried everything it said in FAQ but I guess i'm just being a bit 43ish. Please could somebody guide me through it. I'd love to show you all my fluffy family

Im no expert at uploading photos but i opened a photobucket account & upload them on to that site. Once they are on there you can copy the IMG code (i think thats the right one) into your post.

I think that's how I do it but someone more technical should be able to help further (or tell me i'm wrong), ha ha.

Im no expert at uploading photos but i opened a photobucket account & upload them on to that site. Once they are on there you can copy the IMG code (i think thats the right one) into your post.

I think that's how I do it but someone more technical should be able to help further (or tell me i'm wrong), ha ha.

Exactly that! I think some people do it another way too, but I upload to Photobucket, wait for it to upload onto that website, save, find the file in "albums" and then hover over it and you'll see 4 different types of code. You want the bottom that says IMG next to it, click the writtenh code and it should say "auto-copy". Then just "CTRL V" into a thread you're about to post, it'll just look like a bunch of letters and number to you, but once you send the message or "post it" then we can all see it, including you :)

Exactly that! I think some people do it another way too, but I upload to Photobucket, wait for it to upload onto that website, save, find the file in "albums" and then hover over it and you'll see 4 different types of code. You want the bottom that says IMG next to it, click the writtenh code and it should say "auto-copy". Then just "CTRL V" into a thread you're about to post, it'll just look like a bunch of letters and number to you, but once you send the message or "post it" then we can all see it, including you :)

This is how I upload too. Welcome to RU :wave:

Welcome to the forum. As others have mention Photobucket is a free and easy site to use for image uploads.

Hello and welcome. I'm 40, and always especially pleased to see a new member that is older than me! :wave: I'm a bit of a numpty with computers, but even I managed photobucket eventually. When you do succeed, upload photos regularly and it will become second nature.

OK.......
003.jpg

Back