• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New additions at RSPCA Walsall

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
These boys arrived a few days before Christmas and sadly have had to be split due to bad fighting, the owners had notified us of the fighting, the boys had lived in a double tier hutch and spent all their time one at the top, one at the botom :( They were both unwanted pets, bought as gifts for the children, but the children didn't bother with them, and the parents didn't have time :( So sad, they are lovely boys who have been cared for well :love:

Neither have names yet, but i like Digby for this little boy...
digby1-1.jpg

:lol:
Digby-1.jpg

And the second little bunny, who is considerably smaller

newrabbit-grey.jpg

newrabbit-grey1.jpg

They are both looking for new homes with wifeys for company :) x

It's lovely you cangive animals a chance in other places. I know my other half depritatly wants another Sable Martine bunny but we wouldn't be able to put it in our oginal group. If someone, somewhere had a female, toothless bunny that needed a new home for my permanent foster rabbit Merlin, I'd have her in a shot :)

Back