• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Fiver

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Took Fiver to the vets earlier because he hadn't eaten any hay or passed anything since yesterday :( He's been hunched up and looking rather sorry for himself so off to the emergency vets. Had the usual gut stimulants and pain killers. He's never had stasis like this before and I'm so worried after losing Ellie in November that I may lose him too.

Please send him lots of vibes, my poor boy has been through enough losing his wife :(

Thankyou so much.

OMG i didn't realise you had lost ellie i'm so sorry loads of (((((((((((((((vibes))))))))))))))))) for fiver

Sending Fiver lots of vibes for a wuick recovery.

Try a bowl of water with a dash of boiling to make it luke warm. I find they tend to drink more when it is like this and helps to get some more fluids into them.

Thankyou so much for all of these vibes!

Sazzy, I'm sorry you didn't know! She had been unwell with what was thought to be a UTI. She seemed to recover and was in need of a dental. She went under the GA and never woke up :( :cry:

Fiver has passed some poos, they seem perfectly normal but he is still not "right". He has eaten some hay and he's still enthusiastic about his pellets but he's not eating anywhere near the amount of hay that he should. He's had a nice long drink and looks a lot more lively.

I will be keeping a close eye on him all night, I keep topping his hay up with fresh even when he hasn't eaten it. I wish I knew what has triggered this bout of stasis, he's never had anything like this wrong with him.

Back