• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a horrible day.emergency vets :(

breeze

Mama Doe
went to the shed feed everyone this morning and noticed holly was sitting on the shed floor.shed knocked latch off her hutch door and must of tried jump out.knew straight away something was wrong as her right leg was bent inwards.:cry: rang vets and got an emergency appointment.got there and vet said she could feel 2 breaks in her right leg and 2 in her left leg :cry: vet said it wasnt fair to try and repair the breaks.i really didnt want to but she said she wouldnt operate.so had her pts.really hope it was the right decision :cry: my daughter is heartbroken

What an awful thing to happen on boxing day too :-( You have done the right thing though. Sometimes the hardest decision xxx

Oh god bless you sending lots of love to you all and little bun who will bouncing free with my beloved Winston.
What an awful thing to happen and of course you done the right thing, you got bun to the vet and put bun out of there pain. Heart breaking for you but th kindest thing you could have done!
xxx

Back