• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dog's Chrstmas

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
My dog , Charlie, is getting on a bit, but still loved all the present opening yesterday. He gets so excited and you have to be careful as he tries to make off with some pressies..he nearly had a large box of Malteasers :lol:
anyway here he is with one of my sons , playing with the paper..kept them both quiet for ages!

xmas11.jpg

xmas11a.jpg

and just posting this too..my other son reading his " Inbetweeners" book..( and yes hubby spent the whole day laying on the sofa guarding his pile of new clothes!!:lol:)

xmas11b.jpg

and my angel candle ..I love this and had it lit Christmas eve, then lit it again this morning in memory of all those mentioned in RB

angelcandle.jpg

Last edited:
Aww that is so sweet! Looks like he enjoyed the wrapping paper pile. It was 2 of my dogs first Christmases, and they were hyper all day. More interested in the paper than anything though!

Back